Monterey Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous (MONYPAA)
The number of young people suffering from alcoholism who turn to A.A. for help is growing, and MONYPAA helps to carry the Alcoholics Anonymous message of recovery to alcoholics of all ages. Monterey Young People In Alcoholics Anonymous provides an opportunity for young people in Alcoholics Anonymous to come together and share their experience, strength, and hope as members of Alcoholics Anonymous.
MONYPAA Mission Statement
Our primary purpose is to carry the message to the alcoholic who still suffers. Our main objective is to encourage fun & fellowship to show the young and young at heart that we are not a glum lot. We hope to provide an atmosphere of encouragement to promote active participation in recovery.
MONYPAA Business Meeting
Please join us on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month at 6:45 PM for our business meeting. If you have ideas for events and/or want to be of service, please join us.
Meeting location: 519 Hartnell St, Monterey CA 93940 (Fellowship Hall)
Local Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings We Attend
Many MONYPAA members attend lots of different A.A. meetings. Here are some meetings where you can find our members on a regular basis:
- Sunday Big Sur Sunday at 10:30 AM – Big Sur
- Sunday Fresh Start at 8:00 PM – Pacific Grove
- Monday Thumpers Big Book at 7:30 PM – Monterey
- Monday Women’s Big Book at 7:00 PM – Monterey
- Monday Serenity Group at 8:00 PM -Pacific Grove
- Tuesday Spirit Women at 5:30 PM – Monterey
- Tuesday Beacon Group at 8:00 PM – Pacific Grove
- Tuesday CSUMB Big Book at 8:15 PM – CSUMB Campus
- Wednesday Carmel Valley Reflections at 6:30 PM – Carmel Valley
- Wednesday Primary Purpose Speaker at 7:30 PM – Pacific Grove
- Thursday Topic Tag at 7 PM – Monterey
- Thursday Live and Let Live at 7:00 PM – Monterey
- Friday Living Sober at 7 PM – Carmel Valley
- Saturday Saturday Solutions at 7:45 PM – Monterey
- Saturday Young People at 8 PM – Monterey
Please come to one of the meetings listed above or use this form to contact us:
California & International Young People In A.A. Events
ACYPAA – All California Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous
48TH ACYPAA Round-up | Sacramento, CA Feb 28 to Mar 1, 2020
In 1973, the All California Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous (ACYPAA) Round-Up was established as an annual gathering in California to provide an opportunity for young AA’s to come together and share their experience, strength, and hope
ICYPAA – International Conference of Young People in A.A.
62nd ICYPAA | New Orleans, LA Sep 3 to 6, 2020
The International Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous (ICYPAA) was founded for the purpose of providing a setting for an annual celebration of sobriety among young people in AA.